A Useful Number for Mesothelioma Sufferers

Hi all, I'm new to the site, and I understand that mesothelioma is not one of the major cancers that affect millions and millions of lives, but I feel that it is still very important. I hope that as everyone asks for cancer awareness and more research, we do not leave mesothelioma behind. There are a lot of people whose lives are affected, even those of us who are not afflicted. So, I just want everyone to remember to support all types of cancer research when the time comes. For those who have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, or who have family members with the cancer, I would like to share one of the most useful resources I have come across. The website is http://www.mesolawsuit.com and you can reach the law firm by telephone at 800-781-3955. I know that recommending a lawyer can seem strange, but they can be more helpful than you may know. I hope this helps all of you as much as it helps me to feel like I'm spreading awareness. Thanks. Will