Very interesting new research literature

Hi, I recently met a guy who told me he had numerous polyps in his intestine. The doctor had told him this did not look good and was the precursor to colon cancer, and that he should check back within 1 month. The guy told me he did something called 'electrolyzed reduced water', along with eating raw vegetables and only natural organic foods. In a month he went back to that hospital and was told the polyps were almost gone except a small one. The doctor told him "come back in 5 years". Upon hearing this story I looked into "electrolyzed reduced water". To my amazement, I came across a huge body of peer reviewed published research *on the U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health (PubMed home (http://www.pubmed.gov)) database*. The database is publicly available to search. If one types "electrolyzed water" in this database, 150 published peer reviewed research papers on the health benefits of electrolyzed water comes up, almost all submitted by Japanese researchers who got accepted into those U.S. academic journals. I found out this recent research literature was why 1 out of every 5 households in Japan was currently drinking electrolyzed water, with many Japanese hospitals using the water on cancer and diabetes patients and for helping with many other diseases. I got quite badly :) obsessed (really badly, in fact) about exactly why, researching continuously day and night for 2 months, and found out all about how something called active hydrogen in electrolyzed water was capable of giving electrons to and thus disarming the 'free radicals' that are responsible for cell degeneration and many diseases including cancer. At the National Institutes of Health (PubMed home (http://www.pubmed.gov)) database, please check out at the articles that conclude how electrolyzed water is a new potent antioxidant that may help in fighting cancer. I found an article in the same database which concluded that the antioxidant capacity of vitamin C increases 3 times when dissolved in electrolyzed water. During my research, I came across a Japanese doctor called Hiromi Shinya who had before and after videos of the colonoscopic views of patients he treated with electrolyzed water and a plant based wholesome diet (Shinya says this in his book 'The Enzymne Factor', which I also read). I almost fell off my chair when I first checked the credentials of Hiromi Shinya on Wikipedia, and learned that he was the actual guy who invented modern colonoscopy (his colon video is publicly available on ! Youtube) . Like I might have told before, I researched nothing but this subject constantly for two months, and put together a lot of information and included all the relevant collection of peer reviewed research literature from other databases as well. I am a professional web designer, and I designed a comprehensive website and published all I found on the Internet, the entire theory and all. Please feel free to call me or email me about this information. I would love to see actual people's success stories as a result of my efforts. Please post what you think of all this. Sincerely, Ashleigh Theobald http://www.mykangenresearch.com/research_cancer.html tel: 641 919 3869 (USA) Disclaimer: Please see on my website. Treatment of diseases with electrolyzed water is not approved by the U.S. FDA although it has recently been *approved by the Japanese FDA* (check the website or ask me where for verification).