Need Some Insight, please...

Hi all....I am new here. What drove me to find this forum board is that my beloved brother has colon cancer. Actually, he is not my relative by blood, but rather, we "adopted" each other online as brother and sister, because we have a very special connection. My brother has colon cancer. I do not know what stage he is in, or any other details....we simply do not talk about it at length, because he does not want to dwell on this and is trying to pack as much living into his life as he can for whatever time that he has left. My brother refuses to be treated for this cancer. Refuses. I have learned that no amount of talking to him will change his mind on this subject. I have learned to accept (and very much dislike) his choice in this matter, and not push him, even though I would really like to. He has gone so far as to make up his will, and has included me in it, even tho I told him I want HIM around, not his THINGS. I am really worried now. My brother wrote to me last night (we are in different states) and told me that he is not feeling well. An admission like this, coming from him, is not to be taken lightly, for he is the kind of person who will never bring up how he feels unlkess he REALLY feels badly. He had used the bathroom, and bled out an awful lot. As he left the bathroom, he passed out in the hallway from the blood loss, and then went to bed. He had stew cooking on the stove, and he almost caught the house on fire. I think his bad days are starting to outweight his good days. I know that I have yielded very little detail in this msg, but it's only because I know so little. Does anyone have a guess as to what stage cancer he might be in? Does anyone have any advice they could give me as to what he might do at home to make himself feel better? Can anyone please tell me how to wholly accept his choice to not seek treatment? What can I expect will hapen next? Very scared here....please help if you can... Thanks XOX otiamaria