have symptoms and am scared, what do you think

Okay so here goes.  I am a 25 year old female who gets sick at the drop of a hat.  I have a lymph node on the left side of my neck that is swollen, it will swell and then go down in size, but never returns to "normal". I have always gotten fatigued easily but much more so lately.  I have asthma as well.  Over the last month and a half I have had 3 infections.  The Dr's thought it was H1N1, but swabs have been negative.  I have lost 15 pounds since the end of september.  Knees and shoulders are sore.  I also noticed that my armpits are becoming sore.  I have been having drenching night sweats for about 6 months.  My husband has started making us sleep with a pillow between us because he gets too warm sleeping next to me. For the last 3 weeks I have been running a low grade fever daily.  I have noticed that my head and legs get very itchy at times.  Poor appetite and get tired very easily.  I am getting short of breath walking up a flight of stairs.  I saw the doctor this last week, I asked if she thought this could be lymphoma, she said well it could be, but I don't think so.  I made her refer me to immunology at Mayo clinic but haven't back with an appointment yet.  I am very frustrated, and am wondering if anybody has feedback, does this sound like lymphoma?  I am an RN so maybe am thinking into this more than I should.  Am I crazy?