STRANGE! METS TO THE SCAPULAR

Hope all is well to all. I have been diagnosed with mets to the scapular from prostate cancer. My RP was performed in 2002 and this ugly thing re-emerged in 2007 with slight lesions to the scapular which has now progressed to substantial uptake. Lupron for the last two years held it in check with PSA of around 2.5-3.0. Recent blood test shows a PSA of 5.0. 10 radiation treatments just completed and a new PSA in December will be taken. My question is, I am being considered for a clinical trial, random, Abereterone + 5mg of prednisone, which I am excited about, however, it has been suggested that I continue Lupron and add Casodex for now to lower PSA. Does it make sense to continue with a somewhat proven method or take a chance on a very promising new wonder drug? This would be a phase 3 trial and the next stage is release of the drug. I'm not sure, yet whether I can do both, ie: Lupron + Casodex and clinical trial or Lupron only with random trial? PSA is rising!!!! I am going for a second opinion at Dana Farber this week. The tumor appears to be solely isolated to the interior of the scapular.