Evasion on "Just what the Doctor ordered - Conventional Medicine and Treamtments"

I will never forget once I had a home visit, where my nurse came to visit me to administer antibiotics,it was the first visit and round of the medicine. The nurse delivered the 8 vials of medicine to my home the day before, and we kept them in the refrigerator. The next day she came gave me one, and I went into an allergic reaction. The other 7 vials of unused antibiotics were thrown away, and each one of them cost was 1000, so I sat and stared at $7,000 worth of medicine in my trash can....(no cost to me my insurance was 100%)

To this day it sickens me that happened....There are/were people out there that needed that...and they couldn't afford it, and there it was in my trash...

Also on another note here, I took Green Tea supplements (drank it everyday) during the last month before I was declared in remission. I did it at the same time I did radiation. I do not know if it was a combination of the two or just one but to this day I think it played a big part.