carcher on "orlando artist wanting to join the fight"

Last Wednesday night I participated in the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation "Promise Chair Affair". It was an eye opening experience; the paintings I provided raised $1,000 for cancer research and support. this has been one of my life long goals ever since i was a child.
to give back and help continue the fight against cancer!
The event was so positive that as an artist I have the volunteer bug big time.

I am just getting started so i can't afford to give away work forever i still want to use my art to raise awareness and money for the cure i would appreciate any suggestions or advice in continuing the good work. Of course I am still in contact with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation but I would love to add diversity to the use my talent with other organizations
so if anyone out there in the Knowcancer family has any ideas for me please, please get in contact with me !!!
-Chris