Need a second opinion

My mother was diagnosed 8 weeks ago with non hodgkins lymphoma.  She was an active healthy 79 year old with no significant health issues.  She was exercising at the gym 5 days a week the week before diagnosis.  She became lethargic extremely fatigued and I took her to the emergency room.  Our lives have been in a spin ever since.  She has had two chemo sessions but it still very lethargic and fatigued.  Some lymph nodes have shrunk some have gotten bigger.  The oncologist is stopping treatment with a more or less "keep her comfortable" attitude.  My gut instinct is that it is too soon to give up.  I am looking for a second opinion at a major cancer center.  I am interested in either Indianapolis, Cleveland Clinic or the Ohio State Cancer Center.   Does anyone know of a good doctor you would endorse in either of those facilities?