Help with symptoms please

Hi, I'd like to know if a this type of change in bowel habits is a common symptom: For several months now, I have 3-4 bm's per morning. The first one is usually thin and curly (looks like those curly french fries - sorry to be so graphic). Within about 15 minutes of that, I feel pressure like the first one wasn't sufficient. The 2nd is usually very loose and watery. The third is a combo of the first two. All of my stools also seem to come out sideways. Over the past year, I have had many occasions of a lot of bright red blood, but I didn't worry because of the color, and assume it is hemmorhoids (which I have). I have lost about 20 pounds in the last 5 months, of course I'm thrilled, but haven't dieted. I have dull pain in my lower left side that almost feels like I'm ovulating. I have been fatigued. I am a 52 year old female. I know that I should probably have a colonostemy, but need to secure some health insurance first. I guess I'd really like to know if the bowel habit thing is common w/ cc. Thanks so much for your help.  :)