Dad taken off treatments for good....

My Dad was diagnosed stage 4 colon cancer in April of 2008.  His FOLFOX with Avastin treatments worked for 13 rounds and CPT-11 with Avastin has worked since March.  His PET Scan came back clear in September.  We knew it meant his cancer was held at bay but not completely gone.  He has been very sick to his stomach...his energy level is down a lot...the scan done Friday showed the cancer has stopped responding to treatments and is spread everywhere.  Hospice is coming to meet with us at my parents house tomorrow.  I'm so sad.  My Dad is 55, Mom is 53....and we have so many things to look forward to.  I'm almost three months pregnant...disappointed that if the doctors are right my Dad will never see this baby.  They are giving him a month ....maybe two.  His weight is down to 112 pounds...that was one of the biggest things we've fought....no matter what he lost about 2 pounds a week for the past month or two.  Can anyone tell me what to expect for our next phase?  If you want to send me a private reply that's fine...I don't want to dampen the hope of anyone on this site.  No matter what our family has kept HOPE throughout this 20 month battle so I do not want anyone new searching for answers to assume our case will be yours.   God bless you all.  Have a good Christmas and LOVE LOVE LOVE everyone in your family around you.  High Strung...and Sad Daughter.