Any other young mothers out there?

Hi, I'm 34, and have mucinous adenocarcinoma of the appendix, which is a kind of colon cancer.  I have 2 young children, an almost 5yo boy, and a 22 month old girl.  I guess I'd just like to 'meet' others who are in a similar situation...  Not that I don't want to talk to anyone older, but I figure if I get to seeing any grandkids, I'll have been EXTREMELY lucky, as I'm just worried about getting to see my own kids start school at this point...  Anyone else out there in a similar situation, or have you been through this with a spouse?  If so, how do you explain all this to your kids?  How are they taking seeing Mommy too tired/sick/hurting to be able to read them their story before bed?  I just feel so alone in this, you know?  It feels like I'm the only young Mommy dealing with this.  I'm so scared for my kids, and it terrifies me that my daughter may not even remember me if I don't get through this...  Sorry, I guess I'm just rambling.  Anyways, if there is anyone out there, please give me a shout, so that perhaps we don't feel so alone, and maybe even coach each other on how to keep going, but prepare our kids for whatever may come. Thank you!