Think Pink Rocks - BRCA and Breast Cancer Awareness

My name is Stephanie Robin and I am fighting Stage IV Metastatic Breast Cancer. I was first diagnosed in 2004 at the age of 36. Until cancer touched my life I had never heard of the Breast Cancer (BRCA) gene and had no clue that I was a carrier. I have been sharing my story through my organization, THINK PINK. Each day I am horrified at the number of people I meet who still donÂ't know that such a gene exists. I am on a mission to share the facts so that my daughter and others have a fighting chance. I need your help! WeÂ're hosting a charity concert called THINK PINK ROCKS on Oct 3, 2009 in Boca Raton, FL – IÂ'm so excited to see AKON, Melanie Fiona, Shontelle and American Yard! So, if youÂ're in South Florida I would love to see you. Proceeds will benefit breast cancer charities and research organizations. Buy your tickets at 2009 Think Pink Rocks (http://www.thinkpinkrocks.com) and while youÂ're there read the facts about the BRCA gene. You can also click to be counted and acknowledge that you now have the information that could save your life or the life of someone you love. Our goal is to collect one million clicks by Dec. 31, 2009. Share this link with your friends and family. ItÂ's too important not to. Thank you, Stephanie Robin. XOXO