Joshua1 on "Long Term Effects"

Yea, you are a soldier Evasion! My sun-exposure thingy is more of a technicality than it is a side effect. Nothing happens immediately if I go in the sun, it's just recommended to not get extended sun exposure for 2.5 years after radiation. I'll tell you what though, "the soap smells".... for me, it's the ones from the hospital...I totally know what you mean! When I go back and wash my hands, I immediately feel compelled to yak all over the ground. Thankfully, I'm able to control myself but it prematurely incites a Pavlovian response. There are definitely psychological issues I've had to deal with... Mostly moments where I forgot how to feel normal and healthy. Getting to really believe that disease was not who I am...that it was just a part of my journey. Much love, Evasion...hope you are feeling good! 5 years clean is awesome!!!